Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an update from last night. Bradley is in for a rough time so please say a prayer and send out positive thoughts.

"Bradley in extreme pain at the moment , we were expecting this as the docs will work on what pain med are best suited on his specific treatment so Gemma will update tomorrow . Please keep Bradley in your thoughts ."

Here's an update from last night. Bradley is in for a rough time so please say a prayer and send out positive thoughts.

"Bradley in extreme pain at the moment , we were expecting this as the docs will work on what pain med are best suited on his specific treatment so Gemma will update tomorrow . Please keep Bradley in your thoughts ."
Will do, He's an absolute hero. Hope all goes well for the lad and the family of course.

I think he is in the thoughts of many many blues always mate.

Stay strong

:( :(

Thoughts with him

Ahh bless him! It is to be expected I suppose, but it still cuts me up to think of him in pain, it feels like we are talking about someone related to me. So everyone pray to whatever God you believe in that a miracle happens and the little fighter somehow manages to pull through? COYB (Come On You Bradley)

Good luck to all. I'm not a religious man but I'll be saying a prayer for the little trooper.

you want to press the like button to show your support but the sentiment just doesn't feel right.

best wishes to the lad.

Thoughts are with him, fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.