Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton chairman Bill Kenwright said:

“One of football’s all-time greats. We are so privileged to have known him and will always be proud that he chose us as his second club.

We send our loving thoughts to his mam and dad and his family plus those who were inspired by him throughout the world of football.

Especially our friends the supporters, team and staff at Sunderland AFC. And of course his beloved Jermaine. Respect!!

Bradley Lowery. There’s only one Bradley Lowery.”

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright said:

“One of football’s all-time greats. We are so privileged to have known him and will always be proud that he chose us as his second club.

We send our loving thoughts to his mam and dad and his family plus those who were inspired by him throughout the world of football.

Especially our friends the supporters, team and staff at Sunderland AFC. And of course his beloved Jermaine. Respect!!

Bradley Lowery. There’s only one Bradley Lowery.”
So much nonsense about Bill. Whether you agree with what he's done for this club or not, he's ALWAYS a fantastic ambassador.

So so sad. Had to hide away in work yesterday as I shed a couple of tears looking at the pictures from the funeral.

Who would have thought a 6 year old could have such an impact on the entire country. Sleep tight little guy, I'll be coming to shake your hand when my time comes to join you.

Life is a fragile thing ladies and gents. Make the most of every day

i wouldn't worry about the bond between our clubs.

Hi everyone. That's me on the left of the photo, but I'm not responsible for kidnapping Speedo :)

I haven't been on for a while. As you can imagine it's been a very difficult time over the last few months, knowing Brad was slowly slipping away.

I wanted to thank you all for the love and support that has been shown. Family and friends are all aware of it and appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.

An amazing club with an equally amazing set of fans. This bond will never be broken.

Hopefully a lasting tribute can be arranged. Talks will be taking place in due course and suggestions such as a Bradley Cup will be on the agenda.

Again thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.