Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just hope our two clubs can keep this bond formed through the little warrior and use it to help fight this evil disease for years to come. In football it's easy to "hate" other clubs because of silly things that happen but very rarely do clubs come together for the good of people.

Around 100 babies per year in the UK get this form of cancer, lets put our combined efforts towards fighting it for our lifetimes if nothing else.
Masiive thanks again to all at EFC, class shines through at the end of the day.

I've been on here for three years. Can't even remember why I joined, other than I've always had a soft spot for you lot and have a healthy dislike for your near neighbours.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you for not only being very welcoming over the years whatever the results between us, but for all your club did for Bradley and some of the lovely posts on here.

After getting spanked on FIFA countless times tonight the boy went to bed in his Sunderland top and I had a few tears. By the grace of god and all that.
that's lovely- please stay x

I actually find that deeply offensive, we all loved the little man and are gutted to lose him, but this is just popular culture and especially social networks almost claiming an ownership of the situation that cheapens the beautiful connection Bradley made with the world. Others may see it differently and i respect all opinions but to me it is tacky in the extreme

I almost agree with you. I like this picture but I have defriended a number of people today who posted selfies in their football tops "in memory of Bradley" it isn't about them, it's about a beautiful courageous little boy who fought so hard against a terrible illness. By all means wear the shirt but don't post the selfie.

Masiive thanks again to all at EFC, class shines through at the end of the day.

Some crave it, some have it.

Guess which one shouts loudest?

Sunderland have been utterly brilliant with Bradders. Defoe, well, wow. The little lad touched so many hearts.

I over nothing other than my thoughts to his family, and friends, (especially his girlfriend! That post really made me smile!).

God Bless lad.

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.