Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defoe just on SSN talking about Bradley.' I think about Bradley every night' GAve up his day off to spend it with the lad. Jermaine Defoe would have been a great Evertonian.

both on and off the pitch. should've tried to sign him as he's a proven finisher.

Obviously people are asking a lot about whether Bradley will make it to Goodison for our game there.

As things stand it's looking more likely than not that he will be there.

A lot could change over the next two weeks though.

Thanks for the update. Really hope he is able to make it, but at least there was his day at Goodison against Citeh... a result I think both us Blues and you Mackems can enjoy. All of us enjoyed that day.

image.jpeg
Bradley has had a quiet week recovering but he has still managed to have lots of fun playing with his cousins. Bradley has a ct scan and a mibg injection on Tuesday, a MIBG scan on Wednesday and a bone marrow biopsy on Thursday. These scans a very important as they will tell us if the new treatment is working or not.

I am so nervous about these scans part of me wants to know if it is working but part of me doesn't want to know in case it's not the news I want to hear. I get through life thinking positive, I get through our situation thinking positive but sometimes the doubts take over my thoughts and then well then that's when the unbearable thoughts come.

Please pray scans are good next week, please pray that the treatment is working and my brave boy gets to spend more time on this earth lighting everyone's day up with his beautiful smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.