Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the same team again, if possible.

We can maybe introduce the likes of Bernard when we play Rotherham next week.

Definitely the same team again, if possible.

We can maybe introduce the likes of Bernard when we play Rotherham next week.

Davies in CM away from home was a complete nightmare last season. Hopefully he can bring to the team what he did last Saturday, we will need him to if we are going to get any control of the game.

This will be the most difficult game so far. Bournemouth are looking decent these days and generally they're strong at home anyway.

Team:

Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Keane - Baines

Gueye --- Davies

Sigurdsson
Walcott
---------------- Richarlison
Tosun

Our back four, plus the central midfield two, will have to be very disciplined here. Bournemouth like to come forward and they can utilise multiple avenues in doing so - the full backs will be just as important as the center halves. I feel this could give us the clearest indication to date of how the future of the Holgate - Keane partnership will pan out.

If we maintain the press from the front, and are able to counter quickly, that will be our best bet for a result here. If Tom Davies does start then this could be a very key game for him - if he passes with flying colours then he'll give Silva another selection headache.

They are as average a side as they come.

We want to do something, these are the away games we should be winning.
Totally agree with you mate, if we want to be up there challenging for Europe we've got to be getting maximum points from places like here, although I think it'll be tough as there confidence is sky high, I fancy us to win this 2-1,Cenk and a great free kick from Gylfi;)

bit annoying that we've loaned out two centre mids in williams and besic because we have too many numbers there ( as well as selling rooney and klaassen) and yet we still end up low on numbers there because we have schneiderlin, gomes and mccarthy all injured. Is beni still injured too?

I'd like us to just go to bournemouth and say we're just going to score more than you and go full out attack with a team like

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Zouma Baines
Gueye Siggurdsson
Walcott Bernard Richarlison
Tosun
Or lookman instead of bernard maybe. That team can just accept it's going to leak chances, but i'd fancy our chances to outscore whatever bournemouth do. I think zouma has to play given how fast wilson is. If we play keane, he'll pry on him and just strip him for pace all the time.

Hopfulyl Morgan is fit and we can go with the same team as last week, its the bench i hope is stronger this time, few new faces on there for a strong end to the game, this wont be an easy one so unchanged would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.