Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably wouldn’t have been in such a perilous situation if it wasn’t for the fans.

Everton must be the worst club in the league to play for in terms of abuse, we’ve lost players like Barkley over it in the past, would dread to think how many signings we’ve missed out due to it.
Yeah that's really come back to haunt us losing Barkley lol utter cart horse

Just give it to tom cannon. I loaded 365 and saw the free kick resulted in a goal (or soon after) and switched the engine on and started driving. Didnt' see a minute of his performance. Saw he had a header on target and that's enough for me, 1 better than any of the other attackers.
Can’t vote today. Minuses across the board. Pickers worst by far. Hope lies in the new blood like Tom Cannon.

We probably wouldn’t have been in such a perilous situation if it wasn’t for the fans.

Everton must be the worst club in the league to play for in terms of abuse, we’ve lost players like Barkley over it in the past, would dread to think how many signings we’ve missed out due to it.
This is a patently ridiculous argument.

Anyone who's got a competitive mentality feeds off of the doubts, criticisms and "abuse" thrown at them by the spectators and takes delight in proving the naysayers wrong.

People who down tools in that scenario aren't competitive. With a squad of non-competitive players you'll go down regardless of what the crowd does.

Praising failure simply encourages failure.

All that fan unrest by the way, only happens because the players are half-arsing it.

If they'd have gone and threw anything every could at Bournemouth, even when going a goal down, and come off knackered, fans would at least not do that.

I can imaigne those Evertonians going to every away game getting fed up of spineless defeats, not so much the defeats themselves.
That's the thing, not one of those players looked 'shattered' like they'd put a big shift in, not one.

Inappropriate Language
That's the thing, not one of those players looked 'shattered' like they'd put a big shift in, not one.
im a fat 31-year-old right, and I genuinely believe I could be on that pitch and i'd get more appreciation from those thousands of cursed souls going to watch us because they'd see at least i did my best and would be blowing at the final whistle. Nobody else, barring maybe Iwobi over the psat 5/6 months and the CB's since joining, can say that.

I'd fancy myself to put more shots on target as well given the chances.

When you think I'm able to say that with dead on seriousness, how bad of a picture does that paint?

We are all used to Everton being absolutely [Poor language removed], even under Moyes when things felt poor, it felt tactical, or it felt low on confidence, not just flat out half-arsing it.

People blaming the supporters need to get a grip and pipe down

They just travelled over 500 miles round trip TWICE in 4 days and this was how the club have rewarded them. Money is tight for a lot of people, life is tough at the minute, and football matters to these people.

Do you seriously think they should clap and applaud that garbage? The club doesn't deserve this level of support. The players don't deserve it.

They just travelled over 500 miles round trip TWICE in 4 days and this was how the club have rewarded them. Money is tight for a lot of people, life is tough at the minute, and football matters to these people.

Do you seriously think they should clap and applaud that garbage? The club doesn't deserve this level of support. The players don't deserve it.
Hang on in there mate, you’ll have all the super bloos telling you you should back them no matter what.

@jjefc06 I've been reporting all your previous posts for bad language, enjoy your ban.

I don't know if it's the end for Lampard just yet. However if the performances continue in that vein then I can't see him continuing much longer.

Exactly. The club does and will always mean more to them who manage or play for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.