Boro away

Status
Not open for further replies.

havent been able to get a spare for this but bought one in the home block next to our fans, anyone else done the same?

Yeah I'm in the east stand the block closet to us. Live up in Teesside and all the boro fans at work have lost their bravado this week.

Remember Everton's visit to Villa park 'standing' in the Holt End in the very middle of near 10k of Villa's own, in the Early 90s(with a mate who was a Villa fan)as I couldn't get a ticket in the away end, not the place to scream 'yeeeeeeesssssss' if Everton had score, thankfully, and the reason I am here and able to comment, it ended 0-0

Remember Everton's visit to Villa park 'standing' in the Holt End in the very middle of near 10k of Villa's own, in the Early 90s(with a mate who was a Villa fan)as I couldn't get a ticket in the away end, not the place to scream 'yeeeeeeesssssss' if Everton had score, thankfully, and the reason I am here and able to comment, it ended 0-0
I've not stood in a home end too often, but perhaps the most worried I've been in such circumstances was at West Ham in the late 70s when football hooliganism was near its peak. Like in your instance, fortunately Everton didn't score, in fact I think we lost 2-0. I didn't join in the celebrations of their goals, which I thought was particularly brave of me.

Been in the home end at league aways at Tottenham, Arsenal and the RS. Scored in all of them, celebrated in all of them, worst that happened was a few dirty looks. (All 3 finished 1-1).

Was also in the home end at a pre-season at Tranmere when we won 3-0. Truly terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.