Bolton in Crisis(EFC Related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very wealthy people still involved in Bolton.
Some very wealthy players past and present. Christ, even Big Sam could chip in a few quid.
But good old Everton, EITC etc..

( only my opinion on it mate, loads of others disagree i know )

Could be wrong, but Big Sam has never struck out as the generous type, unless it's gravy like. Always liked the coin.

Bolton fan here...just signed up after reading about the donation..

Absolutely pissed off with the way the clubs been mis managed for years now and how moneys been taken out the club by leeches and chancers..

Obviously us fans suffer as the management and players all move on and we’re in it for life...but then you hear about the non playing staff missing mortgage payment due to not having been paid for a couple of month..yet they still carry on working!

Anyway...what a top gesture...shows a lot of class what you’ve done..had a few run ins over the years with your lot but nothing but admiration and respect for you from now on..

Respect and regards fellas..

When did the problems begin? Is it as far back as when Allardyce was in charge or is it just more recent ? Shocking that the authorities didn't step in long ago.

I've seen similar situations in Ireland with some clubs. In my opinion the shocking mis-management of the league by the FAI has enabled the wrong people to assume control at clubs, very often resulting in similar scenarios at what we're seeing at Bolton.

I bet not one media outlet report it - if it was the Kopites or Utd the media would be falling over themselves to report on such a good gesture same as the fund towards little Bradley.
Nearly six hours later....
and still zilch
Type Bolton wanderers in google news search....
Zilch..
Not that we did it for acclaim, but there you go Everton that.

The first game at goodison for me misses was against Bolton, Arteta scored an absolute belter.

Rs colleague of mine claiming the rs have git in on the act. Anyone know if this us true? I'll assume that as always and throughout history, they've followed our lead.

Bolton fan here...just signed up after reading about the donation..

Absolutely pissed off with the way the clubs been mis managed for years now and how moneys been taken out the club by leeches and chancers..

Obviously us fans suffer as the management and players all move on and we’re in it for life...but then you hear about the non playing staff missing mortgage payment due to not having been paid for a couple of month..yet they still carry on working!

Anyway...what a top gesture...shows a lot of class what you’ve done..had a few run ins over the years with your lot but nothing but admiration and respect for you from now on..

Respect and regards fellas..
Good,luck mate, I hope you get someone to buy you and you survive, I always used to enjoy going to Burnded Park back in the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.