Status
Not open for further replies.

Pab Laa

Player Valuation: £1m
Pretty impressive to say the least...

I'm sure you've all seen the links but here they are again:

Android:

Apple:

What are your thoughts? Great PR by the club, I'm in France so can't get to the Public Consultations so this is awesome for me!

Android:

Apple:

What are your thoughts? Great PR by the club, I'm in France so can't get to the Public Consultations so this is awesome for me!

Pretty darn good, I do have a few small issues however that may or may not be an issue once it is built. There appears to be no actual dividing fence between Nelson and BM (the land in front) and no fence on 3 sides around Nelson dock. H&S nightmare! Presumably there will be apartments built around the water there going by the LW plans but if they aren't being built at the same time then that requires addressing else people are going to get wet.

I'm also not in love with the shape of the stadium 'bowl' from the back of the east/west stand upper tiers. From that height it just shows up the uneveness of the layout and to me the view from the lower tiers/ends look far more impressive.

The car park looks much better than I thought it would seeing it is at least 3 floors and may help to shelter fans from the wind if blowing in from an angle that side. The stadium exterior looks amazing and having the space around it compared to what we have now at Goodison will make going to the game a totally different experience.

Android:

Apple:

Great shout. Installing now.

I understand what they mean by wave now.

Also whenever you pan around in a crowd, I notice there's an enormous flag behind me keeping everybody else a nice distance away. I've been a bit farty recently I admit, but I'm now very worried about the amount of info my phone is reporting back to the Web.

That's ace...it actually looks like an updated, modernized and bigger Goodison from inside. If this comes off it'll absolutely transform the club

Pretty darn good, I do have a few small issues however that may or may not be an issue once it is built. There appears to be no actual dividing fence between Nelson and BM (the land in front) and no fence on 3 sides around Nelson dock. H&S nightmare! Presumably there will be apartments built around the water there going by the LW plans but if they aren't being built at the same time then that requires addressing else people are going to get wet.

I'm also not in love with the shape of the stadium 'bowl' from the back of the east/west stand upper tiers. From that height it just shows up the uneveness of the layout and to me the view from the lower tiers/ends look far more impressive.

The car park looks much better than I thought it would seeing it is at least 3 floors and may help to shelter fans from the wind if blowing in from an angle that side. The stadium exterior looks amazing and having the space around it compared to what we have now at Goodison will make going to the game a totally different experience.

The disabled area doesn’t appear to have any seats for their companions, but expect they will be fitted......

Status
Not open for further replies.