Blame The Players Thread

How much of the blame would you give the players for the sacking of Martinez/Koeman and the current

• 0%

• 20%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 80%

• 100%

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever a game showed how much responsibility the players have for our performances, it was yesterdays. Silva quite rightly gets flak for many things, but yesterday showed the difference when the whole team decides to put a shift in. The aim now has to be getting that sort of desire for 90 minutes. That's as much down to the players as it is the manager.

If ever a game showed how much responsibility the players have for our performances, it was yesterdays. Silva quite rightly gets flak for many things, but yesterday showed the difference when the whole team decides to put a shift in. The aim now has to be getting that sort of desire for 90 minutes. That's as much down to the players as it is the manager.
Its what won Leicester the title.

Typical of this side. They win a couple of games after playing okish football (while under zero pressure) and are happy with that so they sink back into their normal routine of mediocrity and lack of interest. Horrible side, there's not one commited player who truly cares about this club among them.

A longer yellow streak than a herd of diaretic camels this lot ...
3 won playing decent football ,a chance to build real momentum against a side that lost its previous 9 games and they perform like billy big cahones thinking they can stroll about to an easy win,never gonna happen you have to earn the right against teams like this you have to scrap ! They didn’t fancy a fight and you seen the result ,it’s like some players like being buried in this quagmire of nothingness

A longer yellow streak than a herd of diaretic camels this lot ...
3 won playing decent football ,a chance to build real momentum against a side that lost its previous 9 games and they perform like billy big cahones thinking they can stroll about to an easy win,never gonna happen you have to earn the right against teams like this you have to scrap ! They didn’t fancy a fight and you seen the result ,it’s like some players like being buried in this quagmire of nothingness

I blame the players...

And the manager.

And the coaching staff.

And the kit man.

Definitely blame Kenwright.

And most of all I blame myself for believing we had turned a corner and/or liking football in the first place and then choosing to support Everton.

That said I will love them again if they beat utd. Fickle business this football lark.

I think it's fair to say there's a lot of fans sick and tired of most of our players and the lack of effort shown over the last 4 seasons.

Some have mentioned they wouldn't care less if all were sold and we started next season with a completely clean slate. I can definitely understand that. I'm sick of them all.

However the main point of this thread is that it annoys me seeing managers getting all the stick in one thread and the players getting it easier as they all have individual threads.

Some of the performances by some of the players, in particular in Martinez 3rd season, Koeman 2nd and also this season are absolutely pathetic.

I would like to get the ball rolling by saying that so called loyal players Jags Baines and Coleman have turned in some shocking rubbish and never seem to show that they really give a crap when things have been bad.

Also when we finally get the below players sold or their contract is up there should be a swear filter on the forum so you can't post their names. @GrandOldTeam Let us forget and move on from....

Bolasie
Niasse
Sandro
Schneiderlin
Miralles
Cuco
Williams

So there it is. Take a break from putting the boot into another underperforming manager and give the players what they deserve. All in one convenient thread!
Add on
Tosun, Walcott, Lookman and all the others whose names escape me in my fume

Status
Not open for further replies.