Match Thread Blackpool Vs Everton Sunday 24th July 3pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish for our last pre season trip they’d pick somewhere us fans don’t get to go very often. Chances are we’ll be going to Bloomfield road once a season shortly.

The ten minutes that rocked the world of football and had Anceloti thinking of bailing out even earlier than he did. 3-0 became 3-3 but it was some game. Don't think it will be so much fun tomorrow. Maybe Simms can play one half for each side. Then sign on for us after the game. We could do with him back and another loan would be nice. Need a consistent goalscorer and he proved it once before in Tangerine.

Bowler played excellent, apart from a couple of slip ups, in the first half in last week's manic game against Rangers. 8000 of them loons creating one of the best atmospheres at BR from away fans for many a long year. And no real bother from what I saw. For all Josh's nice skills and we love watching him dancing around no end product too often, and still needs shooting practice to really move on up to the next level in my view.

Should be a good test of what is to come this season tomorrow's encounter. After the unexpected and frankly despicable way the previous manager left to join up with his koppite buddy at Villa it will be a challenging season. Not many new faces in but a kid from Man City on loan, Fiorini, who looks decent to be fair. May have a game of a lifetime tomorrow lol

Let battle commence and I for one am looking forward to the game. Goals may be scarce but I will go 2-2 anyway.

I’ve never been more convinced of a defeat in a pre season friendly before. I’d then expect the board to panic and push to get 1 in before the kyiv game. Not that it’s going to make much difference now.

Ive Never wanted us to lose a competitive game, but as this is just a friendly I wouldn’t mind if we lost big.

If we get pumped by Blackpool we’ll become a bit of a story and I think the board‘s hand will be forced to do something in the transfer market.

Right now I think they are trying to drag out transfers until the last week of the window to get slightly better terms. Obviously they’re not thinking about the fact that if we’re desperate and deadline day is near, agents will pull our trousers down over the incoming player‘s wages.

The problem with leaving things until the last few days is that 5 games will have already been played by then, leading to us effectively starting the season with a handicap.

If Blackpool beat us and Lampard gives another angry post match Interview I think it’ll embarrass the board into action.

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Tarkowski

Iwobi Doucouré Allan Mykolenko

Gordon Calvert-Lewin Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.