Black Friday/Weekend 30% off on kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they've got enough socks.

I remember the great sock famine from the Umbro summer of '14. The fume it caused when little Jonnys and Jenny's up and down Liverpool we're being ostracised and worse for having new shirts and shorts but no new socks on the day the new kits came out.

Some of those kids never got over it. I've heard we lost a few to Tranmere because of that, others are still having therapy.

God I hope they've got socks.

But will they be in Ireland in time for xmas, god this brings back some memories of arguments in my household. Mrs having panic attacks and calling my beloved Everton everything under the sun.

Finally get my hands on a reasonably priced away shirt for once. Wish they'd discount the third strip though as I have a Christmas fancy dress party coming up and I want to go as a soldier.

Finally get my hands on a reasonably priced away shirt for once. Wish they'd discount the third strip though as I have a Christmas fancy dress party coming up and I want to go as a soldier.

Haha nice camouflage mate ... Except the bright orange logo pf elephants poking out of the bushes.

They're also doing 40% off C Palace tickets

upload_2015-11-27_9-13-23.png

Status
Not open for further replies.