Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
having watched him in Russia last year, I must say I was disappointed all around. he's like a worse version of McGeady, and at least the latter I believe has enough talent for Martinez to unlock.

Meh, no thanks. Good luck to him where-ever he goes though. We do need a lot of bodies for next year but Bily had his chance here and didn't quite cut it. Can certainly whack a ball but had no pace.

He likes attacking players who have a bit of pace. That alone makes it a no.

so we're signing nathan dyer?

bily is that typical player who will do nothing of note in the prem but will score a screamer against us

see bryan ruiz, gaston ramirez etc,

I'd re-sign him just because I'd memorised how to spell his name. I was gutted when he left. It took beards to get it right.

He was absolute garbage for us and has done nothing after leaving us to suggest he's improved.

Can't wait for the thread asking if Martinez should re-sign Simon Davies.

Devils advocate here, but so many of our players have improved under Martinez. Moyes just wasn't the ball playing manager.

Bily was lazy and generally poor.

Could score screamers, but not good enough for us. Maybe he'll end up at a team like West Ham or one of the newly promoted sides. Could see him doing well enough there. Not for us. We need better than that - his value has just dropped catastrophically for a reason. And he's 29, not likely to turn it around and start playing like a world beater.

Swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.