Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of this charlatan ASAP
F38638D8-A8B9-4C56-93B6-D863308EBCC7.jpeg

He thinks nobody can do the job better than him and ensures a board that mirrors that view back. I doubt its ever entered his head that there are people out there with a demonstrably better skill-set for the job than he has. The state of the club is his legacy. He can try to argue the case, but facts are facts.

No organisation can succeed like this. Will the strategic review be shelved now that we're safe? I assume it will be, not that it was ever a serious exercise in the first place.

I can’t see him being anything other than a figure head with litterally no power or authority.
I may be wrong but i can’t see anything changing if he goes.
Litterally have no view on this situation - heart genuinely been in the right place, think he has had some undue criticism based largely on not being rich enough, but the club does need to move on to a new era now.

I can’t see him being anything other than a figure head with litterally no power or authority.
Litterally have no view on this situation - heart genuinely been in the right place, think he has had some undue criticism based largely on not being rich enough, but the club does need to move on to a new era now.
Nothing will change if he goes, we simply can't trust Moshiri to replace him.
Don't forget many thought him selling would benefit us, it hasn't, it's all personal the dislike of him, you only have to read the comments about his appearance.

The evidence does not suggest that he is a mere figurehead. We could appoint him as Life President to stroke his ego in that context and he would be happy with it.

We have a limited board composed entirely of people from within his own circle and that is telling. Turkeys won't ever vote for Christmas. Moshiri, who is funding the club from his own pockets, doesn't even have a nominee on the board since Ryazantsev departed, and that's shocking.

It's no surprise our parlous state given one person is providing the cash and others, meant to be accompanied by board oversight, have spent and wasted it.

Even without everything else, where was Kenwright when it was becoming crystal clear to everyone that our transfer "policy" was becoming an unmitigated disaster? He was and is Chairman and his primary role is in governance and oversight.

He is still there, still pulling strings, and still failing spectacularly.

The evidence does not suggest that he is a mere figurehead. We could appoint him as Life President to stroke his ego in that context and he would be happy with it.

We have a limited board composed entirely of people from within his own circle and that is telling. Turkeys won't ever vote for Christmas. Moshiri, who is funding the club from his own pockets, doesn't even have a nominee on the board since Ryazantsev departed, and that's shocking.

It's no surprise our parlous state given one person is providing the cash and others, meant to be accompanied by board oversight, have spent and wasted it.

Even without everything else, where was Kenwright when it was becoming crystal clear to everyone that our transfer "policy" was becoming an unmitigated disaster? He was and is Chairman and his primary role is in governance and oversight.

He is still there, still pulling strings, and still failing spectacularly.
But what you gave wrote there is one reason we have to.keep him, you ask
"where was Kenwright when it was becoming crystal clear to everyone that our transfer "policy" was becoming an unmitigated disaster"
Do you really think Moshiri is going to appoint someone who would stand in his way when it comes to washing money?
What did you want Bill to do, say no Carlo, no Marco, you can't have that player you want, or No Farhad you can't buy that player Kia wants you to buy with your money.

But what you gave wrote there is one reason we have to.keep him, you ask
"where was Kenwright when it was becoming crystal clear to everyone that our transfer "policy" was becoming an unmitigated disaster"
Do you really think Moshiri is going to appoint someone who would stand in his way when it comes to washing money?
What did you want Bill to do, say no Carlo, no Marco, you can't have that player you want, or No Farhad you can't buy that player Kia wants you to buy with your money.

I don't have any regard for Moshiris decision-making acumen when it comes to Everton.

What did standing by, and not standing up do for us?

We are precisely where we are because nobody said stop. It wasn't preordained it had to be like this.

Kenwright has as much, if not more responsibility, than anybody. He is after all, Chairman.

If that amounts to being no more than a nodding dog, then why is he still there?

And if it doesn't, then he should be accountable in his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.