Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was right then, at that moment that Bill realised he had his fall guy........"
FB_IMG_1638809788250.jpg

I'm sure if he loves the club as much as he makes out he should listen to the words of the great literary genius, Sting, who uttered those immortal words, "If you love somebody set them free."

I know he got stick when he owed the club. But now he only has minor role on the board. Not his fault our owner, likes to hire and fire a manager every week and is nowhere to be seen when the club is in crisis. Under Bill and Moyes the club only needed money to improve. Shouldn't still be getting all the stick, for this.

I know he got stick when he owed the club. But now he only has minor role on the board. Not his fault our owner, likes to hire and fire a manager every week and is nowhere to be seen when the club is in crisis. Under Bill and Moyes the club only needed money to improve. Shouldn't still be getting all the stick, for this.

Look man, I'm 32 so obviously those years were the best of my Everton life (kinda depressing writing that), but there's nothing saying either of them would have done that well with bags of cash. For Moyes in particular, part of his success was managing on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.