Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any regard for Moshiris decision-making acumen when it comes to Everton.

What did standing by, and not standing up do for us?

We are precisely where we are because nobody said stop. It wasn't preordained it had to be like this.

Kenwright has as much, if not more responsibility, than anybody. He is after all, Chairman.

If that amounts to being no more than a nodding dog, then why is he still there?

And if it doesn't, then he should be accountable in his position.
You ask "
What did standing by, and not standing up do for us?" Last summer we spent 1.7m, how do you know he didn't put a stop to the spending them?

Also "Kenwright has as much, if not more responsibility, than anybody" Moshiri literally owns the club, he is the majority share holder, its his, along with the decisions and responsibility, how can one of his employees have more responsibility then the actual owner?
When Bill owned the club we didn't get into a mess like this, not even close, he is vindicated by Farhads incompetence and corruption

You ask "
What did standing by, and not standing up do for us?" Last summer we spent 1.7m, how do you know he didn't put a stop to the spending them?

Also "Kenwright has as much, if not more responsibility, than anybody" Moshiri literally owns the club, he is the majority share holder, its his, along with the decisions and responsibility, how can one of his employees have more responsibility then the actual owner?
When Bill owned the club we didn't get into a mess like this, not even close, he is vindicated by Farhads incompetence and corruption
The horse had bolted then. Armchair accountants and others with actual credentials were flagging it up seasons in advance.

I get your position regarding Kenwright, and respect it, but to say on one hand we have an owner who throws money around like confetti at a wedding to the point of drawing attention from the Premier League, and on the other, a Chairman who is somehow vindicated by that approach, tells me everything I need to know as to why we're in the state we're in. They all know the score now, whilst Kenwright has ensured no external directors have ever set foot in the boardroom to ask any hard questions.

Have a good Sunday.

Why? What exactly has he does to earn that? I know its supposed to be a nice way for him to part company with us but I simply don't understand why he deserves such an honour. He's objectively the worst chairman in the clubs entire history and making honorary president for life (empty, meaningless title or not) is simply rewarding him for failure.
Unfortunately he gave that to Phil Carter.

Fair enough, he actually won something.

Status
Not open for further replies.