2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not disputing that mate, and we all know that he's been largely out of sight until this best performance of the season to date, but he is a Blue and probably allows that to cloud his judgement of when and how to appear.
I don’t think he is a blue. No blue would have let this club fall as much as he has.

He’s starting to resemble Pat Butcher.
image.jpeg.jpg

He’s an absolute joke.

I hate him.

The club reflects the people who run it and we’ve got this big blundering idiot at the helm.
This I agree with and BK pandering to a camera is not the kind of professional leadership we need... it's symptomatic of elements of his first industry though, ego massaging.

No need for that abuse mate, Bill might not be everybodys' cup of tea, but there's no doubting his passion for the club

No I'm with him on this one, the man is absolute human garbage. Take away the club being unsuccessful under him, he has embarrassed us in front of the world countless times. Giving an award to that lowlife thug who tried to smash up Alder Hey was the lowest of the low, for me he's fair game for anything anyone wants to say about him after that. Take the thread down or lock it if you're worried about things getting nasty because the man deserves absolutely zero restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.