Bike Facilities at Goodison Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also support Speedo Mick with his cross channel swim - let's get a canal built along county road and swim to the game.

We can do that at Bramley Moore.

I agree with one of the earlier posters. Bike to a train station or whatever and then use the facilities there like everyone else does. Its havoc around Goodison at the best of times. Bramley Moore may be more viable for such a scheme.

I think you might be losing track of the original post. In summary ...

I already cycle to Goodson.
Have done for years without any issues.
Goodison already has some bike racks (so why leave my bike at a train station, in Stanley Park or on a lampost!!!!).
All I want in the short term is for these bike racks to be free of the clutter blocking them.

This is the Thread Of The Year ;)
It’s like Chico never left or that @ItsOKImAPilot has been reinvented
I’m amazed at the amount of lads either taken in / playing along with this
It would never happen on a PSV forum
I think the OP should write a handwritten ( legible and written with a nib and ink ) letter to our Dutch overlord about this
Marcel would be well versed on all things cycling and has nothing to do till January

We're missing an ideal opportunity here to round up a load of cyclists and get rid of them. Stick a few more bike racks there and clear their route, then as they enter just open a trap door, they're a menace and should not be supported.

So, we fell for a wind up here?
Absolutely not a wind up, but I'm glad it's got people talking and so many are liking the thread. It may be a small issue, that effects a small number of fans, but it's easy and low cost to fix. Like everyone on here, don't want our club to be left behind other clubs who are pushing the agenda in this area.

Just because it doesn't effect you/everyone, doesn't mean it's not a problem.

Last edited:
We're missing an ideal opportunity here to round up a load of cyclists and get rid of them. Stick a few more bike racks there and clear their route, then as they enter just open a trap door, they're a menace and should not be supported.

We can make space for you.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.