Biggest wins vs all PL clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will struggle to find one of that game mate

Grimsby have never been in the Prem mate. Just a heads up!

Well done, that was a trick object :D - finally someone rumbled my red herring

Our utter snotting of Sunderland. It signalled to me that we might be building a decent team under Moyes, signalling a shift from years of uninspiring football. I was half correct.

Pienaar, Yakubu, Osman, Cahill and Arteta in full flow... I'd say easily some of our best players in recent times. Let down by lack of depth around them over time due to financial constraints in those years. Irony is we have cash now *sob*

Was there for that (god I enjoyed it). Weirdly it was limbs even for the 6th and 7th goals.

Good win against the Tories

Where was that from with Hibbert for the third?! Crazy pace haha

Dunc also did this to a World Cup winner. The lad in the pic is Roque Junior. By all accounts, his performance for Leeds that day was 10x worse than Kroldrup's debut, Funes Mori at Anfield and Unsy vs Arsenal in 97 rolled together.

Lennon was also in the same team.

I'm kicking things off with AK's demolition of SWFC in April 1996. To me it showed the sort of ruthlessness on the road that we have seen perhaps five times over the 24 years since this match was played.

brilliant day out that one , andrei was imperious.

came home on the train from that to absolute mayhem in town when the RS had been fighting all day with the bizzies . Shock

Derby - beat them 11-2 I think but you would have to go back to the 19th century for that one.

Leicester- 9-2 back in the 20s.

Here's another good un, turning Hull over 5-1. Two for Arteta, who if memory serves correctly, was coming back from injury. Add in Landon Donovan goal (USA! USA!) and my enjoyment of seeing that bad Ferret Phil Brown looking distressed, it was boss! Could even afford the luxury of Yakubu bodging a penalty.

Dunc also did this to a World Cup winner. The lad in the pic is Roque Junior. By all accounts, his performance for Leeds that day was 10x worse than Kroldrup's debut, Funes Mori at Anfield and Unsy vs Arsenal in 97 rolled together.

Lennon was also in the same team.

I was in about the 5th/6th row in the street end that game, honestly that Roque Junior didn't know what had bloody hit him.

McFadden looked like bloody Messi (as he had done the few days before in the league Cup against Stockport)

Boss game

Status
Not open for further replies.