Biggest wins vs all PL clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW89

Player Valuation: £35m
EVERYOOOOOOONNNNEE!!! Thanks. As we only have the past to delve into right now, you are cordially invited to find and post footage of our biggest/best wins against every PL club. Kindly explain why it is your favourite and what it meant to you at the time.

People can only post once each and opponent names will be crossed off the list as and when they are found, anyone posting more than once will spend an hour in the green room with Jimmy Saville.

Footage must be of any Premier League clash (Aug 92 onwards).... as that is obviously the time at which football was invented. And absolutely nothing prior..... not even our neighbours 18th and most recent title win in 1990 matters.

The full list.

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Barnsley
Birmingham
Blackburn
Blackpool
Bolton W
Bournemouth
Bradford
Brighton
Burnley
Cardiff
Charlton
Chelsea
Coventry
C Palace
Derby
Fulham
Grimsby
Huddersfield
Hull City
Ipswich
Leeds
Leicester
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Middlesbro
Newcastle
Norwich
N Forest
Oldham
Portsmouth
QPR
Reading
Sheffield U
Sheffield W
Southampton
Stoke Cty
Sunderland
Swansea
Swindon
Tottenham
Watford
West Brom
West Ham
Wigan Ath.
Wimbledon
Wolves

Our utter snotting of Sunderland. It signalled to me that we might be building a decent team under Moyes, signalling a shift from years of uninspiring football. I was half correct.

Pienaar, Yakubu, Osman, Cahill and Arteta in full flow... I'd say easily some of our best players in recent times. Let down by lack of depth around them over time due to financial constraints in those years. Irony is we have cash now *sob*

Our utter snotting of Sunderland. It signalled to me that we might be building a decent team under Moyes, signalling a shift from years of uninspiring football. I was half correct.

Pienaar, Yakubu, Osman, Cahill and Arteta in full flow... I'd say easily some of our best players in recent times. Let down by lack of depth around them *sob*

Let down because Kenwright wanted to keep hold of his train set.

Another S... Destruction of Southampton. GARY SPEED. RIP. Enough said.

My 1st game missed since first getting a season ticket because I had a new Saturday job in Currys.
My (Man United supporting) cousin got to go instead of me; I still remember seeimg the score getting bigger every time I looked at the only TV with the ceefax football scores on it!

4-0 over Leeds. 1) Leeds just annoy me. 2) rinsed by McFadden (who looked a world beater that game, but ultimately flattered to deceive) and Steve Watson ffs :D:D:D

Remember I missed the match having been dragged along to Cheshire Oaks retail park. Imagine a stroppy 14 y/o with his mind fixated on only one thing, and not knowing what the hell was going on.

Back to the car about 4.20. First thing I hear is that Liverpool are beating Charlton 2-1 (just great!), then we're back to Goodison. Commentator says "We all know Leeds have had their problems, but this is just relegation material. Just a reminder, Everton lead by four goals to nil..."

Beetling along the M53 tucking into my quarter pounder from maccys in my dad's antwacky Rover, I'm one happy bunny. That joy is compounded further as Kevin Lisbie tears the RS a new one and wins it for Charlton.

A week later, Spurs thrashed us with Kanoute scoring WHL's best goal in memory....yes I am rainman.

That bloody season... always one step forward two back.

Everton 5 0 Sunderland, the one on Boxing day. Always sticks in my mind for a few reasons, one a person one, a friend who i seen at the match died a while later and it was the last time i seen him at Goodison. Aside from that the Walter Smith era was poor but this was a really good win, not every game under Walley was a bad one.
Cant find footage of it on YouTube which is a shame

Everton 5 0 Sunderland, the one on Boxing day. Always sticks in my mind for a few reasons, one a person one, a friend who i seen at the match died a while later and it was the last time i seen him at Goodison. Aside from that the Walter Smith era was poor but this was a really good win, not every game under Walley was a bad one.
Cant find footage of it on YouTube which is a shame

I seem to remember us being half decent in that season, but kept on drawing. The 5-0 was what we thought would be a turning point, then i think we went to Bradford and drew 0-0. lol The Walter Days.

EVERYOOOOOOONNNNEE!!! Thanks. As we only have the past to delve into right now, you are cordially invited to find and post footage of our biggest/best wins against every PL club. Kindly explain why it is your favourite and what it meant to you at the time.

People can only post once each and opponent names will be crossed off the list as and when they are found, anyone posting more than once will spend an hour in the green room with Jimmy Saville.

Footage must be of any Premier League clash (Aug 92 onwards).... as that is obviously the time at which football was invented. And absolutely nothing prior..... not even our neighbours 18th and most recent title win in 1990 matters.

The full list.

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Barnsley
Birmingham
Blackburn
Blackpool
Bolton W
Bournemouth
Bradford
Brighton
Burnley
Cardiff
Charlton
Chelsea
Coventry
C Palace
Derby
Fulham
Grimsby
Huddersfield
Hull City
Ipswich
Leeds
Leicester
Liverpool
Man City
Man United
Middlesbro
Newcastle
Norwich
N Forest
Oldham
Portsmouth
QPR
Reading
Sheffield U
Sheffield W
Southampton
Stoke Cty
Sunderland
Swansea
Swindon
Tottenham
Watford
West Brom
West Ham
Wigan Ath.
Wimbledon
Wolves

Love this!

Though Grimsby have never been in the Prem mate. Just a heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.