Big Victor In Training....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford_uk

Player Valuation: £15m
Appreciate we have some people in the know on this forum, anyone seen or heard what he brings/offers in training ? He must be amazing..

I am also not into everton bashing at all!!!! But i just dont get why he gets selected.

If this post gets deleted so be it, I and would imagine loads others just feel so deflated after that.

I don't even blame him to be honest.

He's not played in ages and is clearly not fully fit. He was playing left mid which is fairly unfamiliar to him and he was also up against a pretty darn good RB. All his good stuff this season has been off the bench, but he started this. At Anfield of all places.

He was gash, yes, but all of the above considered who in their right mind would have thought that he wouldn't have been?

Moyes. And Moyes alone. Sadly he's the one who picks our line ups.

to be fair he has scored a few goals recently in the limited amount of game time hes had, doesnt really matter if hes that gash if hes a striker scoring goals. however, he is not at the standard we require of our strikers, but he wudnt be anywhere near the first team if we didnt have to sell all our strikers, don't know what vellios has done to not be considered ahead of him atm

I don't even blame him to be honest.

He's not played in ages and is clearly not fully fit. He was playing left mid which is fairly unfamiliar to him and he was also up against a pretty darn good RB. All his good stuff this season has been off the bench, but he started this. At Anfield of all places.

He was gash, yes, but all of the above considered who in their right mind would have thought that he wouldn't have been?

Moyes. And Moyes alone. Sadly he's the one who picks our line ups.

Nobody blames him for being gash but I do blame him for playing like he doesnt give a fook

Obviously Moyes thinks an unfit Anichebe is better than Barkley.

If you're going to throw a game at least blood Duffy and Barkley.

Jags looked well off the pace.

He wasn't any worse than some of the others. Distain was lost without Heitinga.

He wasn't any worse than some of the others. Distain was lost without Heitinga.

I'm Distin's biggest fan but bar one or two ace things (the Suarez out-pacing, out-muscling run) he was lost indeed. I have no idea why you'd break up such a successful CB partnership at ANFIELD of all places.

ANFIELD.

thats get 1 thing straight ...both straq and anichebe are not very good footballers . there both just bulldozers who dont offer much technically but are a handful for defenders.

neither are good enough or were suitable for tonights game. wigan wolves blackburn SUNDERLAND etc maybe , but a game as big as this one ? hell no.

to be fair he has scored a few goals recently in the limited amount of game time hes had, doesnt really matter if hes that gash if hes a striker scoring goals. however, he is not at the standard we require of our strikers, but he wudnt be anywhere near the first team if we didnt have to sell all our strikers, don't know what vellios has done to not be considered ahead of him atm

To be fair he has, he just doesnt look interested though, thats what does me, but he seems to be an automatic selection when "fit".

Status
Not open for further replies.