Big Nev in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abertonian

Player Valuation: £20m
Good read that and he is spot on, i like this part too:

“I don’t know what went on in the background with Lucas Digne but if the manager thought he was a bad influence or didn’t want to be there then get rid of him. We don’t have loyalty to any player, the club have never had a loyalty to any player.

“This is a business that’s got to be ruthless. You’ve got to be like that.”

“I can understand the two younger lads who were brought in this month because while they’re quite raw and inexperienced, they’ll hopefully be alright for the future but while you can buy a couple of them, fans want to see proven quality come through the door.”
I'm not sure this is the case anymore, i think fans want younger players who are playing to improve and give their all as opposed to established mercenaries that have got us in this mess.

An absolute gold carat Everton legend now treated as a pariah because he will never brown nose BK and has called him and his hopeless boards out numerous times.

Nev will never be back at the club in any capacity whilst this regime is in place. He is sadly now an outcast and it's an absolute disgrace considering what he's done for this club.

I'm not sure this is the case anymore, i think fans want younger players who are playing to improve and give their all as opposed to established mercenaries that have got us in this mess.
I think he is pretty clear in slating most of our recruitment including those that have us in this mess. Clearly we need to balance our recruitment to include people on the way up and people to move us forward at the present moment rather than nuggets who wont achieve anything as he suggested.

Absolute legend on and off the pitch.

Would love him on the board over that seat sniffing rat Sharp.
You realise Sharp is one of our finest ever centre forwards right ?
You don’t have to like them but if you can’t exhibit a modicum of respect to players who have been central figures in great Everton sides , what’s the point.
But nothing beats being an edge lord right lad?

Good read that and he is spot on, i like this part too:

“I don’t know what went on in the background with Lucas Digne but if the manager thought he was a bad influence or didn’t want to be there then get rid of him. We don’t have loyalty to any player, the club have never had a loyalty to any player.

“This is a business that’s got to be ruthless. You’ve got to be like that.”
Totally agree with this

You don’t have to like them but if you can’t exhibit a modicum of respect to players who have been central figures in great Everton sides , what’s the point.

He lost my respect the moment he sided with Kenwright over the fans and hoodwinked the media into believing only a minority of deluded Evertonians wanted BK to move on.

Likes Benitez, hates Sharp.

Edge Lord is becoming more and more a fair assessment.

C'mon FB92, don't be this way lad.

He could stage coaching takeovers where Narcoleptics, Save the Badger activists and Sex Worker Campaigners inject a bit of woke into Jordan Pickford and Asmir Begovic

Status
Not open for further replies.