BFS, Brand... Next announcement is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Sam has gone; we have entered a brand new world. We will bring in a fresh young dynamic manager with modern ideas and he will refresh our whole club. I am getting in all the happiness I can at this time because I have a niggling feeling it might not get any better than today. Being Everton.

Fat Sam has gone; we have entered a brands new world. We will bring in a fresh young dynamic manager with modern ideas and he will refresh our whole club. I am getting in all the happiness I can at this time because I have a niggling feeling it might not get any better than today. Being Everton.
;)lol

Fat Sam has gone; we have entered a brand new world. We will bring in a fresh young dynamic manager with modern ideas and he will refresh our whole club. I am getting in all the happiness I can at this time because I have a niggling feeling it might not get any better than today. Being Everton.
Exactly the point of this Otherwise meaningless thread :D

Why, he has essentially failed at what could be considered the German equivalent of Everton?

How so?
RB Leipzig were founded less than a decade ago. They were promoted to the Bundesliga in 2016 and then he joined as manager.

They finished 2nd (behind Bayern) in their debut season - qualifying for the CL.
This season they finished 6th - I wouldn't see that as a failure for a promoted teams second season in the league. In the last month he's been heavily linked with both the Bayern and Arsenal jobs.

From watching some of Leipzigs games this season to get a gander at Lookman - he plays an entertaining style of football. While I'm sure there are safer choices, I think his reputation is a lot stronger than you're giving him credit for.

Remember we all had the same feelings last July

Status
Not open for further replies.