• Once a month

• Once in a blue moon

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Say NO to Ginger Managers
I don't bet on Everton related stuff myself but see quite regularly people on here remarking that they have.

If so, what do you tend to bet on, and is it bigger amounts, or quite small?

I don't bet on Everton related stuff myself but see quite regularly people on here remarking that they have.

If so, what do you tend to bet on, and is it bigger amounts, or quite small?
Once a year, pre-season, usually on one of the cups.

Haven't bet on Everton since the first Martinez season when I used to be confident in my selections.

Would never bet against Everton though, just couldn't do it.

Haven't bet on Everton since the first Martinez season when I used to be confident in my selections.

Would never bet against Everton though, just couldn't do it.

So your the reason for our poor seasons then.. Bet on us please, might get back to winning ways :)

Not bet on Everton for years until this past few months.

Put a bet large on Koeman to be next manager two days after the semi final (25-1) :pint2:

Probably won't bother now until going to the match, first scorer etc.

....I'd only really bet when there looks like a bit of value and even then I only have a few quid. When it was posted Koeman was our no1 target I had an interest at 11/2 and made a small profit on that market. I also thought the 6-1 on offer for Witsel from Skybet was worth £5 given the clear indication on these pages that he was a target.

Won a sizeable amount on Et'oo signing, should have listened to the Rom tip i was given at the end of the season before we bought him too (n)

I had a small bet on Koeman being next manager but it was 7/1 by the time I punted, wish I'd got 25/1!

Once the season starts I'll probably bet on Everton most weeks, both backing us and betting against us.. I bet with my head, not my heart.

I worked in the betting game for a while: there's an etiquette that says if you backed something based on ITK info but it didn't come through, the attitude you took was more c'est la vie than FFS!

Just saying, like.

Won a sizeable amount on Et'oo signing, should have listened to the Rom tip i was given at the end of the season before we bought him too (n)
Shouldve just done it after the Arsenal game. As soon as he ran to martinez to celebrate I knew he was staying

Status
Not open for further replies.