2023/24 Beto

But, im really not against giving Beto a few games, if things arent working, then maybe you really should try something different.
Yet you’ve been calling those suggesting we try something different clowns. Are you yourself now a clown? Or perhaps you always have been one and you were merely complimenting those who wished to see something different.

giphy.gif

Yet you’ve been calling those suggesting we try something different clowns. Are you yourself now a clown? Or perhaps you always have been one and you were merely complimenting those who wished to see something different.
I said people were clowns for suggesting Beto did more in 5minutes than DCL did all game.

But its ok, the clown emoji cant hurt you.

Mate he held the ball up better than DCL today.

Also makes runs behind defenders so that we have an option to pass rather than just chipping the ball in the air to their CB’s.

Also runs the channels and he does bring others into the game better than DCL
Yeah but he does make those runs behind the defence before we've even won ball back to make the pass.

( I know it doesn't make sense saying it, but the lad tries to hard and in doing so loses any control or ability.

Yeah but he does make those runs behind the defence before we've even won ball back to make the pass.

( I know it doesn't make sense saying it, but the lad tries to hard and in doing so loses any control or ability.

But he makes the runs and defenders have to react to it.

when DCL is there they know all they have to do is challenge him on the long ball and because he’s on his own , 9/10 one of the the other defenders picks up the second ball.

We put in 1 very good cross for DCL yesterday, Dunk defended it brilliantly, but I think that was the first decent cross since around August.

I know people are focusing on DCL and hes in very poor form, but he spent most of yesterdays game flicking the ball on to himself on the halfway line.
He should be far better at this than he is by now.

But he makes the runs and defenders have to react to it.

when DCL is there they know all they have to do is challenge him on the long ball and because he’s on his own , 9/10 one of the the other defenders picks up the second ball.
I think that could be down to our manager/coaches not taking note of it and playing more to his game with players always on the ready..

Dom doesn't play football anymore, he plays headball with how Dyche uses him..
the thing is if he is going to permanently use that structure ( which we know he is ) then it's down to him to always have runners ready for it.