Best seats at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
So looks like I am going to Goodison for the first time in about 16 years on saturday.

Where should I sit? Lowers Gwlady's is the party stand right?

Who else is going on here?

So excited.

So looks like I am going to Goodison for the first time in about 16 years on saturday.

Where should I sit? Lowers Gwlady's is the party stand right?

Who else is going on here?

So excited.

Im not a fan of the Lower Gwladys, facilities are terrible and I don't like the view from behind, but you get the best atmosphere. if you like a view from behind the goal, sitting mid way in the Park end is good. I personally favour upper bullens towards the front because the view is dead good.

I clearly don't have a clue so please educate me. Just want to have the best time and whenever i have been to away games it has been a riot.

Ive sat in the Park End once and I wont ever be going again.

Its full of grannies knitting and grey haired people tutting a lot.

Mutants to a man and woman.

Sat there for a cup game a year or two ago.

There was a lad on his iPad instead of watching the game.

Outrageous. GT4 for life.

Depends on what experience you want mate. If you want it to be a bit 'closer' then Gwladys is the one for you, if you want a more refined experience, then Park End is for you. If you want a tactical view, then Main stand is the one, if you just want to be in Goodison, then Bullens. I personally sit in the Park end and reckon its boss, but for the game on Saturday, I would recommend the Gwladys as its likely to be more full and feel more like a real match atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.