Best Moments Under David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United game was fantastic.

Arsenal this year, Spurs, Liverpool 1-0 and 3-0.

when did we beat the [Poor language removed] 1 - 0 , though, I wish it was true, or have I just not woken up yet?

Wake up gaz... best moments UNDER MOYES not this season :p

have you forgotten the carsley derby already?

I'll have to say the two games where we qualified for Europe, Newcastle and Pompey. I was at both those games and the atmospheres were absolutely fantastic. Really top days.

Other highlights, the big man destroying Man U, the derby wins, Arsenal win etc.

Wake up gaz... best moments UNDER MOYES not this season :p

have you forgotten the carsley derby already?

ahhhh, awake now, [Poor language removed], not like me that, sorry cal. Thats what I get for staying sober for more than 24 hours. I will endeavour to not let that happen again. ;) ;)

Everton 1-0 Liverpool - Dan "The Goose" Goslings last minute winner. Got to be in there really...great celebrations...and night match n all.

Oh and...bump.

Last edited:

That many great moments under Moyes. His first game in charge when Rhino scored so early on started the ball rollling though.

Arteta against Fiorentina.
If we'd have completed the win, would have been a famous, famous night. As it stands those 5 minutes after the goal were still some of the best of my life. magic

Mine is yet to come.

But if i had to pick, it would be Unsworths goal versus Fulham, i just got that feeling that everything was going to be different. Never did i dream it would be THIS good.

In Moyes we trust.

I remember more the time DM was sipping champagne after 4th place was confirmed, rather than how I felt after the Newcastle game. As I watched - and especially after he said Everton were the best team in Liverpool - I said to my wife: 'I love that man!'

However, there's no doubting the best feeling I've had at a match during his time. It has to be the game at West Ham this season where I went from depression to elation in the space of those six, special, unbelievable, Saha minutes! :yahoo: (It was also the first time I wore my 'pete the postie' shirt - picked it up from the sports' shop on the way to the game)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Him" scoring a last minute winner against Arsenal in 2002.

Ferguson almost last swansong in the Manchester victory at Goodison in April 2005

The Carsley winner against Liverpool in the previous Xmas.

Johnson and Reina helping Everton win 3-0 at Goodison against our excellent neighbors in 2006, what a day that was to behold.

Other moments are there, but those always come to mind.

Sipping champers saying Everton are the best team on Merseyside at the end of the season.

I got a few days worth of ammo from that for the RS in work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.