Best LOSING performance you have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW89

Player Valuation: £35m
Not sure this has been done before, but what would you say is the best performance you've seen from Everton only for the blues to end up beaten?

My top three:

1. Everton 2 - 3 Chelsea / 17.12.2006
2. Everton 3 - 4 Manchester Utd / 07.02.2004
3. Everton 2 - 3 City / 03.05.2014

out of those 3 you listed, number 2 was good if that's right to say that lol,comming from 3 down,number 1 killed me knowing we were only minutes from winning,but that defeat took 2 wonder goals to beat us,as it usually did when chelsea beat us lol

out of those 3 you listed, number 2 was good if that's right to say that lol,comming from 3 down,number 1 killed me knowing we were only minutes from winning,but that defeat took 2 wonder goals to beat us,as it usually did when chelsea beat us lol

I was sat in the LG with my cousin, joining in the "eff off Mourinho" chants with gusto when Drogba smashed that 40 yarder for 3-2 and the Special One ran the length of the touchline in that tailored paedo coat of his

Karl-Heinz Rumenigge inspired 3-2 loss to Argentina, West Germany 1986 World Cup final. Always sticks in my head that game.

Yeah, this.

Also we didn't lose but last year vs Newcastle and Fulham we were utterly superb attacking wise, played them off the park and didn't win either game.

Didn't we have two wrongly disallowed goals in that newcastle game?

Status
Not open for further replies.