Best LOSING performance you have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already mentioned but we were superb at home vs fiorentina. Thing is we were truly awful away, so I guess a draw on agg was a fair result.

Us vs Fiorentina at home in pens in 2008.
Us 2-3 Villa at home in 08/09.
Villareal 2-1 us in 2005.
2-3 McAllister derby

City at home this season - scored two very good goals - and got mullered by the Sky commentator for not trying and the fans were too quiet, and oh we cost the other lot the title to boot!!

Everton 0 - 1 Blackburn 94/95

They scored an early goal and then didn't get out of their box for the rest of the game. Plus I may be wrong but I think we had ten men. Hit the woodwork numerous times, Shearer was just hammering it as high into the stands as he could to waste time with half an hour to go.

Me dad always said we battered West Brom in the 68 Final, was the best he seen that they didnt win. That 3 4 los to United was unreal, pulling back from 0 3, everyone was in shock, ive never heard Goodison so quite as people left, i was speechless.

Everton 0 - 1 Blackburn 94/95

They scored an early goal and then didn't get out of their box for the rest of the game. Plus I may be wrong but I think we had ten men. Hit the woodwork numerous times, Shearer was just hammering it as high into the stands as he could to waste time with half an hour to go.
we got beat 2.1 your spot on about shearer put one in the top balcony

loads of good ones been mentioned but the 85 FA cup final still kills me.

89 Cup final for me was a real gutting experience, pegging them back twice only to be skewered through the heart yet again. 85 final TBF they played inspired and fully deserved the win, but 89 we were all over them and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.