Best LOSING performance you have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW89

Player Valuation: £25m
Not sure this has been done before, but what would you say is the best performance you've seen from Everton only for the blues to end up beaten?

My top three:

1. Everton 2 - 3 Chelsea / 17.12.2006
2. Everton 3 - 4 Manchester Utd / 07.02.2004
3. Everton 2 - 3 City / 03.05.2014

Ring master

Player Valuation: £70m
out of those 3 you listed, number 2 was good if that's right to say that lol,comming from 3 down,number 1 killed me knowing we were only minutes from winning,but that defeat took 2 wonder goals to beat us,as it usually did when chelsea beat us lol

TGW89

Player Valuation: £25m
out of those 3 you listed, number 2 was good if that's right to say that lol,comming from 3 down,number 1 killed me knowing we were only minutes from winning,but that defeat took 2 wonder goals to beat us,as it usually did when chelsea beat us lol

I was sat in the LG with my cousin, joining in the "eff off Mourinho" chants with gusto when Drogba smashed that 40 yarder for 3-2 and the Special One ran the length of the touchline in that tailored paedo coat of his

Blue Cheese

Mental Patient, GOT Ward
Banned
Karl-Heinz Rumenigge inspired 3-2 loss to Argentina, West Germany 1986 World Cup final. Always sticks in my head that game.

toffee matt

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah, this.

Also we didn't lose but last year vs Newcastle and Fulham we were utterly superb attacking wise, played them off the park and didn't win either game.

Didn't we have two wrongly disallowed goals in that newcastle game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks