Best behaved fans in the country - Merseyside, Mersey Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysInBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/no-arrests-no-ejections-police-10201533?

Yesterday's match at Goodison was the first time in 20 years that there's not been a single arrest or ejection at a derby match on Merseyside.

Maybe the 'friendly derby' is coming back!

Meanwhile at White Hart Lane....

2qx7ymc.jpg

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/no-arrests-no-ejections-police-10201533?

Yesterday's match at Goodison was the first time in 20 years that there's not been a single arrest or ejection at a derby match on Merseyside.

Maybe the 'friendly derby' is coming back!

Meanwhile at White Hart Lane....

2qx7ymc.jpg
Look at the guy stood underneath the falling hoarding on the right. There is mayhem going on all around him, a hoarding is about to fall near him and he is NEA.

It's only a couple of years ago evertonians were getting attacked walking to the ground , I'm glad that the game went without incident but I'm not convinced the friendly Derby is back.

It's only a couple of years ago evertonians were getting attacked walking to the ground , I'm glad that the game went without incident but I'm not convinced the friendly Derby is back.

The main trouble occurs over at the Pit these days IMHO,my last derby there was 2009,different rules and regulations apply when we go over there,on that particular occasion there was no beer served on the away section,but was on sale throughout the home areas,also I've never seen an Everton flag in there,however they appear to have carte blanche when they come to our gaff,also I was fed up to the back teeth of having coins thrown and being spat at by those witty funsters in the upper tier.

Saw a lad being led away by two coppers after the final whistle on Walton Lane, he was deffo being arrested so unless it was non-football related Merseyside plod were releasing a good news story despite what I saw, which wasn't very much to be fair!

Thought everything about the match yesterday was quieter than a usual derby.

Saw a lad being led away by two coppers after the final whistle on Walton Lane, he was deffo being arrested so unless it was non-football related Merseyside plod were releasing a good news story despite what I saw, which wasn't very much to be fair!

its a modern trend in Policing to arrest people to take them out of situations, sit them in a cell for a while , then 'de-arrest' them. They do it all the time at protest marches, it means they lift someone for little reason/evidence, can question them, scare the poop out of them, then not have them appear in any arrest figures provided to the public.
Shithouse bending of the law which means they can pretty much do what they want.
I imagine quite a few were picked up for minor things but the Police had no intention of charging them so released them later that night or the following morning.

To be honest their away fans were terrible for atmosphere all things considered

Can you blame them? An absolute state and they're well rid of that manager. I don't think any of them believed they'd win. Role reversal for probably the only time in the near future if they get a decent manager in!

Probably doesn't qualify as it didn't take place inside the ground.

Yeah it was real quiet all over, that early Sunday feeling but even for a Derby we are normally up for it, i think it was a case of us waiting to score and go in front first.

To be honest their away fans were terrible for atmosphere all things considered

Worse ever now from them, only opened there mouths to sings wipe away all your tears nonsense, which went down like a led balloon.

I've got to be honest I hate the 'friendly Derby ' tag .I despise everything about the horrible beauts . Fans included .

Always been patronising rubbish. Pat the curly haired moustachioed Scouse eejits on the head for singling along kind of stuff.

I don't hate any fan of any club including them but I do hate Liverpool FC... self important, self righteous whingeing johnny come ltelies and just how hideously needy and exhibitionist is all the flag bullshit on the Kop?

Status
Not open for further replies.