Best away atmosphere you've ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any away more 3 hours away by coach and the atmosphere is pretty good.. most fans are heavily intoxicated by this point !

Swansea away just before Christmas when Coleman and Barkley scored belters was a good one. We were unbeaten in 10 games, drawing with Spurs, Liverpool and (unluckily) Arsenal away, as well as beating United at Old Trafford. The delight and optimism after the second went in was palpable, and we sang “we’re gonna win the league”, I’m sure with some people actually considering it.

We obviously then lost at home to Sunderland on Boxing Day.

As a few other have said, Sunderland replay in the QF of the FA Cup. Think because efc put free coaches on got everyone up for it on the way there. Great day.

This, was a great night that. Just the start of great things, and plenty of 'Koff McMahon' chants.
Great night out that, McMahon got surrounded by the lads in his car by the round a bout got a bit ugly for a bit , he had family in the car only thing that saved him.
Bit of a blast from the past but that is bluefox the first one on the pitch there.
Stoke in the 3 round was something else for noise and three sides of a ground we had only got about 18000 or something the home. Game before looked like they all decided to travel the week after had around the same away, coppers couldn't handle it kept having to let us in other. Sides of the ground due to the numbers.
Elland road semi was good.
Being on the kop, beating them was brilliant. Had a ball before during and after the game, some of my rs mates still haven't forgiven me.
Semi v villa at Hillsborough was good as well

Wolve away in the fa cup 1967 the south bank was full of everton fans a1-1 draw good match i think the south bank held about 20,000 then there was plenty of harry catterick harry catterick chanting great atmosphere.​

Swansea away just before Christmas when Coleman and Barkley scored belters was a good one. We were unbeaten in 10 games, drawing with Spurs, Liverpool and (unluckily) Arsenal away, as well as beating United at Old Trafford. The delight and optimism after the second went in was palpable, and we sang “we’re gonna win the league”, I’m sure with some people actually considering it.

We obviously then lost at home to Sunderland on Boxing Day.

Boss trip that one of my favourites, unreal scenes when Barkley buried.

Wolve away in the fa cup 1967 the south bank was full of everton fans a1-1 draw good match i think the south bank held about 20,000 then there was plenty of harry catterick harry catterick chanting great atmosphere.​

Not capturing much of the atmosphere,but goal at the South bank

Status
Not open for further replies.