Best 11 / formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amw79

Player Valuation: £35m
Nice and easy this, can't see much disagreement here. What's our best 11 / formation? Much has been made of our abundance of riches in the middle of the park. How does this play out?

I know we could get into different teams for different games etc, but if you just had to go for the best 11 you could, what do ya reckon? I'm going for this.

Robles
Holgate Williams Mori
Coleman Gana Schneiderlin Baines
Barkley
Lookman
Lukaku

Pretty much a 3-4-2-1 when we have the ball, more of a 5-3-2 when we don't.

Robles
Coleman Williams Funes Baines
Gana Schneiderlein
Mirallas Barkley Lookman
Lukaku

Davies for Mirallas when we have a difficult away game

Nice and easy this, can't see much disagreement here. What's our best 11 / formation? Much has been made of our abundance of riches in the middle of the park. How does this play out?

I know we could get into different teams for different games etc, but if you just had to go for the best 11 you could, what do ya reckon? I'm going for this.

Robles
Holgate Williams Mori
Coleman Gana Schneiderlin Baines
Barkley
Lookman
Lukaku

Pretty much a 3-4-2-1 when we have the ball, more of a 5-3-2 when we don't.

Pretty much this, although I think Gana, Schneiderlin and Davies need to be rotated because Davies has been brilliant

------------Robles
----Holgate Williams Mori
Coleman--------------Baines
------------Gana
---Schneid--------McCarthy
-----------Barkley
---------------Lukaku

Is what I'd like to see at Boro.

Hahaa why?

I'm not convinced with Mirallas... But if i include Davies or Holgate instead of him i think it is too defensive, because Gana, Schneiderlein and Davies had similar caracteristics

It's never worked with the players we have mate, Lukaku gets isolated and Mirallas is non-existent out wide. Also I always think we look shaky with a back 4 due to the limitations of Mori and Williams, neither of which have pace.

Pretty much this, although I think Gana, Schneiderlin and Davies need to be rotated because Davies has been brilliant

Yeah, feel bad not including Davies, but would rotate him myself at the moment.

Also, my formation was more

Barkley lookman
Rom

With lookman slightly further forward. Rather than the way it looked in the thread post

----------------Robles-----------------
Coleman---Williams---Mori---Baines
-------Schneiderlin---Gueye----------
-----Barkley---Davies---Mirallas-----
-----------------Lukaku----------------

Toughest choice for me was Lookman or Mirallas.

------------Robles
----Holgate Williams Mori
Coleman--------------Baines
------------Gana
---Schneid--------McCarthy
-----------Barkley
---------------Lukaku

Is what I'd like to see at Boro.

TommyD for J-Mac

Long live the diamond

Whichever one Koeman chooses at the moment seems to do the trick. Lots of complaints about this saturdays I seem to remember.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.