2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a poor game last night and he knew it. No matter, he is a very good player and major plus for us and everyone is entitled to a poor game now and then. Wish he could shoot though.

Messi ball retention is about 50% sometimes. It's nice to have a 95% midfielder but someone has to bring the magic.

But then he makes up for it with producing goals or assists.

Bernard's scoring record is poor and he doesn't get enough assists for his ability either.

I do rate him though, I just think he's had far better games in recent weeks and months. His consistency has improved a lot in that time.

Gave the ball away a lot in second half but always trying things, taking risks and again his work rate is outstanding. He makes things happen.

I don’t think he’ll ever get many goals but he definitely needs to start getting more assists if he’s going to land a coveted place in my fantasy football team next season

Alanzinho (Alan Guimarães, SE Palmeiras). 18, an extremely talented midfielder.
The next great jewel of brazilian football. It is true that he is not linked to Everton but I ask that you follow this young talent. Felipe Scolari, Palmeiras' current coach, has avoided giving him opportunities, despite constant appeals from fans. Many people attribute reason to their small size. Alan is 1.63 m (same height as Insigne, Napoli striker). He is from the same generation as Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo, signed by Real Madrid. Even at the same time that Vinicius was signed, Alan's name was also linked to Real Madrid.

Alan plays for my club Palmeiras. He is not even close to be the "next jewel of Brazil football". He is not improving, he is slow. I doubt he can play as midfielder let alone winger in europe. There are literally dozens of young players rated higher than him. If it was to sign a Brazilian wingee would be much better to get Everton from Gremio who i bet would bench Richarlison or Bernarf easily. Also i think you should not post transfer related content here. They have a thread for transfers.

Alan plays for my club Palmeiras. He is not even close to be the "next jewel of Brazil football". He is not improving, he is slow. I doubt he can play as midfielder let alone winger in europe. There are literally dozens of young players rated higher than him. If it was to sign a Brazilian wingee would be much better to get Everton from Gremio who i bet would bench Richarlison or Bernarf easily. Also i think you should not post transfer related content here. They have a thread for transfers.
Por favor, peça a seu presidente para negocia-lo com o Fluminense. Eu adoraria vê-lo jogando pelo nosso time. É tão merda que você não quer vê-lo jogando no Everton, prefere que ele fique no Palmeiras, né. Não quer que o Everton seja prejudicado. Entendi.

Last edited:
Did you understand his logic? He says that Alan plays for his team(Palmeiras) and he is a bad player and that Everton should not sign him. Better that this bad player keep playing for his team. He prefers his team to be harmed instead of Everton. I responded to him, in portuguese, saying that he asked the president of his team (Palmeiras) to negotiate Alan with Fluminense and that I would love to see him playing for my team. Certainly, my team will not have enough money that Palmeiras will ask, unfortunately.

Considering he came to us without nearly 4 months of football,and with the greatest of respect not quite looking like he was psychically built for the Premier League.He for me has been the most improved player over the whole season. The more he settles and adapts,the more he'll grow and become the type of player Evertonians pay money to watch.Comfortable on the ball, cleaver, quick and works hard. He's the one player more than anyone i'am looking forward to seeing next season.

He needs to be 6ft 4 and weigh 14 stone..... preferably have dreadlocks so we can call him "a beast"...... and have a blurred image of him running 30kph as a background on the pc screen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.