2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played well when he came on in the goalless home game against Chelsea that was I think Sandro’s last start in our number 9 shirt. There was talk at the time of Man Utd being interested in Baningime before he signed again with us. He didn’t look out of place that day and his energy and ability to get around the pitch is a quality we’ve lacked at times this year. The staff see a lot more of him than we do, so perhaps the development hasn’t been as consistent as was hoped for. I remember a young Reece-Oxford getting rave reviews a few years back for West Ham and that early promise hasn’t progressed. It’s tough on young players to get game time in the Premiership, maybe hie just isn’t ready, not sure...we’ll have to trust the judgement of those who see him more regularly than any of us.

What's happened to this fella? I thought he was a real bright spot last year - the next Gana potentially. Is it just injuries? Bad attitude? Mis-management? Someone reassure me that my high hopes were not mis-placed.

What's happened to this fella? I thought he was a real bright spot last year - the next Gana potentially. Is it just injuries? Bad attitude? Mis-management? Someone reassure me that my high hopes were not mis-placed.
He had an injury and was out for quite a while

Status
Not open for further replies.