2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? i mean we are strong in CB why buy another holgate v2

...I think Godfrey will prove to be our best long-term investment of this window. He provides what none of our other CBs have with real pace, power and ability to recover in that space behind our back four. It’s an attribute we’ve been clearly lacking.

i backed him over the weekend to get in the England Euro squad and by the end of this season I think it will be a matter of ‘who partners Godfrey’.

Last edited:
...I think Godfrey will prove to be our best long-term investment of this window. He provides what none of our other CBs provide with real pace, power and ability to recover in that space behind our back four. It’s an attribute we’ve been clearly lacking.

i backed him over the weekend to get in the England EURL’s squad and by the end of this season I think it will be a matter of ‘who partners Godfrey’.
he will be holgate v2 at best he will be keane

Think we just wanted to be labelled as the first team to do business on tdd, seems the perfect defender for what we require, happy enough with this.

Brilliant.
Such a contrast from the way we used to do business, faffing around haggling with players who always saw us as a 2nd or 3rd preffered option.

Status
Not open for further replies.