Beattie Or Fads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Hypothethicly speaking if we were to go for Nugent in the summer it seems wed have a raft of strikers (whod have thought that last season)! So it makes sense that one at least has to make way. It seems that Moyes has great belef in Anichebe and Vaughn, AJ wont go anywhere so logicly those who are the most in jepordy appear to be Fadds and Beatie. Who would you be happoer to see go if we were to go after Nugent?

Last edited:
Without doubt McFadden I think he really is poor, he is a good championship player at best. He would do well at a Sunderland or a Derby perhaps.

Beattie is a prem player but he wouldnt settle for a place on the bench.

Beattie would go as he can only play centre forward, whereas McFadden can (kind of) play in midfield as well as up front. Beattie would also have greater value in the transfer market and higher wages, neither of which is really suited to a player in the reserves.

My preferance would be to say bye bye to both of them, neither has set the world alight in blue shirts;)

Agreed, but then again Victor and Vaughn haven't either (although they have far less of a reputation and it hasn't been entirely their fault). I would still like to see both of them improve before letting either Beats or Faddy go (unless we bring in someone like Nugent as a replacement).

Incidentally, I notice that Scott Spencer hasn't exactly been setting the house on fire in the youth team, for the number of times he gets mentioned in forum posts.

its a good question but playing there best football, i would chose beattie
i honestly dont know what the problem is with beats this season it reminds me of marcus bent great at first then faded or lost interest who nos

i just hope the boo boys leave him alone and he rediscovers his form

Mcfadden was in great form in the end of last year, and really looked to have come good i thought.I also can't as of yet see what everyone sees in anichebe...

Tough choice just to pick one. Myself I have to agree with Monty both really don't measure up. Mcfadden coming around but to light weight really. I like what Nugent could bring to us.

10 games left to see if the leaner Beattie can impress. really this is it for him in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.