Barnsley friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Tanner

Player Valuation: £10m
Anyone on here going to the game on Saturday against Barnsley. Does anybody know which are the everton pubs, I went last year in the cup game but our coach got there just as we were kicking. So we had to leg it down the hill into the stadium and didn't get a chance for a beer, this time we're doing the train so a good session should hopefully be on the cards, cheers x

Taking my 5 year old to his first everton game!

Went into the Dove inn which i think is down doncaster road, decent ales if thats your thing!

Also the leisure centre next door to the ground does a decent beer and can have a pre match swim if you fancy it!!

Pre match swim, ha ha, that'd be a deffo first, would probably end up as a 70s style public information film, don't drink and go in the pool. But shall be starting the sorta first game of the season in town about 9am on the beer, maybe even have to go into kozys bar (shudders a bit).

Went into the Dove inn which i think is down doncaster road, decent ales if thats your thing!

Also the leisure centre next door to the ground does a decent beer and can have a pre match swim if you fancy it!!

Me too, my four-year-old's second ever professional game and his first EFC one. He found the first one too noisy though so hoping "unreserved seating" will give us some flexibility.

Team selection could be a win-win - possibility of some proper stars but it would also good to see a bit more of the likes of Davies and Dowell.

Match is live on the club site, £3.99 if any one fancies

We went in the leisure centre next door when we went for the cup game. It's basically a hall with some seats in and a bar, was full of blues so was decent. Was quick getting served as well.
the wife phoned up the metro dome before and was told the big bar downstairs is booked but the bars upstairs are open

throw swimming goggles at our new keeper after smuggling them in with your swimming bag - priceless. Hope your child enjoys the experience ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.