Homepage Update: Baines: We have no chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's totally lost it now K. Best for his own career to be booted out of touch because from Everton his next job is only going downwards.

I've stated time after time after time his press conferences and what he says are utter cringe and awful, today I thought he even overstepped that mark.

Badly out of his depth and needs a helping hand then a kick up the arse out of this club.

Luckily Martinez isn't Everton and I would like to think the players might actually pull their fingers out their arses this Saturday as they've pretty much had their feet up since the Dubai holiday except for putting in a shift against Chelsea

Sadly true, Mac.

:(

Sadly true, Mac.

:(

It's a sad state of affairs mate. I think as fans we are going to have to ride a bit of a crap storm the next fortnight and then everything will become clearer.

A couple of wins wouldn't go amiss. A couple of defeats out of the next 4 before the semi and he won't be in a job.

His job hinges not on the semi imo but in finding some form and more important results.

It stinks of Mike Walker mate, I've given up on Martinez but that doesn't mean I've given up on Everton. Of Everton win and he turns it around somehow then great. I think we all know except a small few that he simply can't. We are a massive club, huge, big enough to fill the heart and soul of a million men and women. Too big for him and there's no shame in that. Just don't try and lie to the fans yet that's what he does week after week,month after month. So out of his depth I feel sorry for him K.

It's a sad state of affairs mate. I think as fans we are going to have to ride a bit of a crap storm the next fortnight and then everything will become clearer.

A couple of wins wouldn't go amiss. A couple of defeats out of the next 4 before the semi and he won't be in a job.

His job hinges not on the semi imo but in finding some form and more important results.

It stinks of Mike Walker mate, I've given up on Martinez but that doesn't mean I've given up on Everton. Of Everton win and he turns it around somehow then great. I think we all know except a small few that he simply can't. We are a massive club, huge, big enough to fill the heart and soul of a million men and women. Too big for him and there's no shame in that. Just don't try and lie to the fans yet that's what he does week after week,month after month. So out of his depth I feel sorry for him K.

Oh, we will never give up on Everton, Mac.

It is a life sentence, innit lol

At the moment I can see no up side on keeping Roberto on until the semi final.

Deffo needs to win on Saturday to restore some belief.

And I ain't hopeful :(

Oh, we will never give up on Everton, Mac.

It is a life sentence, innit lol

At the moment I can see no up side on keeping Roberto on until the semi final.

Deffo needs to win on Saturday to restore some belief.

And I ain't hopeful :(
Me neither mate but I tell you what, come 3pm I will be flying through my final appointment due to work to find the nearest ale house and hope to see us win. At the end of the day that's all we want, winning games, 3 points makes everything seem a damn sight better ;)

A-- He said Baines was misinterpreted
B -- He said Baines apologised for putting himself in a position to be misinterpreted.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

Seems like any small reason now to create mischief and bash the manager.

Becoming rather tedious actually with posts on most threads saying the exact same thing.

He has to leave now doesn't he?

Whether or not he's right in what he does, he must know that those comments are a sure fire way to get everyone offside with you. What an absolute plonker. It's as bad as David Cameron has been this week.

Becoming rather tedious actually with posts on most threads saying the exact same thing.
I think there is an element of that, yeah.

I think the club needs a big uplift though. I'm hoping the cup does that (IF we win it), but I also can't help feel that general consensus on him is now too far gone to be turned around.

A-- He said Baines was misinterpreted
B -- He said Baines apologised for putting himself in a position to be misinterpreted.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

Guess we'll be hearing an apology from Lukaku any day now as well then ;)

He has to leave now doesn't he?

Whether or not he's right in what he does, he must know that those comments are a sure fire way to get everyone offside with you. What an absolute plonker. It's as bad as David Cameron has been this week.
It does sort of seem to me that his position is becoming untenable in fans' eyes.

"Martinez, unpopular at present, takes on fans favourite in public press conference".

May not be the wisest thing.

Guess we'll be hearing an apology from Lukaku any day now as well then ;)
I don't think the situations are the same BUT there are certainly similarities. I think Lukaku's comments, while perfectly reasonable for him to want CL, are disrespectful to us fans. If anything, Lukaku is the one who should probably apologise more, for me.

I still love him though.

It does sort of seem to me that his position is becoming untenable in fans' eyes.

"Martinez, unpopular at present, takes on fans favourite in public press conference".

May not be the wisest thing.

And as others have mentioned, the hypocrisy of it, he never calls out Lukaku about talking to the press, because knows Rom is the sole reason he still has a job.

Baines has been unfit this season and is an easy target for him maybe. Not in my eyes though. He's as Blue as they come, turned down Champions League to stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.