Votes: 132 75.9%
  • no

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • has it really been 10 years?

Votes: 24 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a hero as such,always tend to think that of fellas who've actually achieved major stuff,not having a go at Bainsey,he's been a fabulous player and servant and definitely a "cult hero" similar to Andy King,Big Dunc off the top of my head:)

For a left back he has been fantastic. His free kick scoring will be remembered for years.

If he wasn't a blue I might say no but something is telling me to say yes.

I dont think you can define what turns a man from a player to a cult hero? It certainly isnt skill, just look at Straq! But I sont think Bainsey is one!

I said no because Baines is too good a player to be merely a cult hero. For me that term implies a rather limited player who was beloved anyway. Steven Naismith and Tony Hibbert are the best recent examples of Everton cult heroes.

Should have left to join Moyes at Man Utd for the good of his career.

But, in all seriousness, he's a top player, and him coming out against his manager last season was pivotal.

Very unlucky that Ashley Cole was as good as he was with regards to international caps as well in my opinion.

My favourite player tbh (avatar probably gives it away) and was also the first player who I wanted us to sign before we were linked, and then we actually did!

Status
Not open for further replies.