Bainaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyboy316

Player Valuation: £35m
Woke up feeling a little nostalgic this morning and took to YouTube to watch some videos of my favourite Everton player Leighton Baines. I was a little disappointed that there was no video compilation I could find of the fantastic interplay between Baines and Pienaar.

I seem to recall a near telepathic understanding down the left hand side. Does anybody know if such a video compilation exists anywhere?

In my numerous journeys down the youtube rabbit hole, I haven't seen one unfortunately. I do not have access to Everton game videos, or would have loved to compile one.
He is my favourite player of all times, too.

Hehe bainaar jeebus. They were some partnership though had the best left hand side outside of the top CL teams didn't we. Bernard started well with Digne as well but it was never allowed to flourish and Digne hasn't has as good a season since.

Hehe bainaar jeebus. They were some partnership though had the best left hand side outside of the top CL teams didn't we. Bernard started well with Digne as well but it was never allowed to flourish and Digne hasn't has as good a season since.
Bernard was pony, don’t ever compare him to Pienaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.