Transfer Rumour Badou N'Diaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly better than what we have is my impression. Only very slightly though. You'd hope for a bit better.
Different to what we have though mate which is important. Those we have at the moment all do the same thing. This guy likes to run with the ball and certainly knows how to finish which, let's be honest, none of ours do.

Davies, Schneids, Gana, Besic and McCarthy all slight variations on the same player. We need to bin at least 2 of these and bring in somebody like N'Diaye. If we can get a better version of him then so much the better. If we can get him for around £15m, at 27 he can do a turn for a couple of years before we cash him in for a better model, and probably still get our money back on him. Doubt he'll be demanding excessive wages either.

So it's a yes from me, unless we can bring in a better version this window like Joao Mario.

Another player from a relegated team who didn't stand out at all. What could go wrong.

This signing basically screams that Moshiri has battened down the hatches and accepted mid table is as good as it gets.

Whilst the likes of West Ham sign Yarmolenko, Anderson and chasing Brahimi

Wolves signing the likes of Moutinho

Palace taking a chance on a potential star if he sorts himself out in Meyer

Worrying times indeed as this plodder aint better than what we already have.

This signing basically screams that Moshiri has battened down the hatches and accepted mid table is as good as it gets.

but weve just spent about 40mill on richarlison and then signed digne from barca

@OATCAKEJAMIE what's your opinion on this player? Thanks in advance.
You’ll be getting a quality player in Badou. He’s a good box to box player , loads of energy , decent acceleration , love to carry the ball from deep , very strong when going in for a tackle but he can also be naive when he loses the ball making stupid tackles. All in all I’d be gutted to see him go.
Here's one he prepared earlier in the transfer thread Phil.

You're a crushing bore aren't you lad, don't think I've seen you write one positive thing about our club.

I really liked him at Galatasaray. He was everyhwere on the field, never shied away from a tackle and could carry the ball. Not the most creative guy and had a boneheaded play in every game. He would lose the ball/play a really bad pass or would pull out a really bad tackle.

He was more offensive oriented at his team before and scored more frequently. At my team the coach played him more defensive oriented as he was a coward of a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.