Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witsel will go to Inter. I expect Him to sign for some Jarg Chinese club before Friday(when the chinese window shuts) and then be immediately loaned to Inter.

Vault me you bad meffs

Witsel will go to Inter. I expect Him to sign for some Jarg Chinese club before Friday(when the chinese window shuts) and then be immediately loaned to Inter.

Vault me you bad meffs
Talksport quoting Gazzetta dello Sport saying hes agreed terms but his transfer fee will be a problem for them to agree (£18m) with Zenit. Chinese window shut last Friday or this Friday?

Talksport quoting Gazzetta dello Sport saying hes agreed terms but his transfer fee will be a problem for them to agree (£18m) with Zenit. Chinese window shut last Friday or this Friday?

J$$g Italian press did the same when they claimed Napoli had agreed terms with him. It turned out that was bull. How can they all agree terms when they have not got a bid accepted by his current club?

His agent wants him to go to Italy doesnt he for his own personal gain, thats why he (his agent) is pushing for an Italian move.

its all huff and bluster

This guy has had plenty of time to sign for us now since his holiday ended. I realise that not everyone is desperate to play for the greatest football team on the planet, but if indeed we have got a deal in place as suggested, I would now be weary of signing a player who appears to be dragging his heels.

Italian football is generally a corrupt shambles and the Italian economy is right on the edge. Let him go to Italy and then buy him for half the price in two years.

Think a big reason for the hold up could well be Higuain's situation.

If Napoli sell they'll be able to match us on wages and fee for Witsel I'd imagine, though then again Zenit do not appear in favour of doing any business with them.

It's a weird one.

I'd move on if he's playing us waiting for a bigger club. Shambles and as much as I would like him, he's not so good as to warrant using us.

Can see him going to China, he turned down better clubs than Zenit to follow the paper, don't expect that to stop now. Shame seeing talent wasted in lesser leagues, another from the school of Asamoah Gyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.