Away Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burbo17

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I'm a Leicester fan, I've got my tickets for our game on the 19th of December, but I'm really confused about where I'm actually sitting. It says Lower Tier, Lvl 3, but my mate has a ticket in Lvl one and his ticket says row L. And I don't know if the lower team means the paddock or not. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Make sure you sing "Is this a library?" as we don't often hear that one.

Haven't a clue regarding your seats - can you not check on the EFC official site?

I'm a Leicester fan, I've got my tickets for our game on the 19th of December, but I'm really confused about where I'm actually sitting. It says Lower Tier, Lvl 3, but my mate has a ticket in Lvl one and his ticket says row L. And I don't know if the lower team means the paddock or not. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
the lower level is split into 3 levels but if your allocation hasn't been sold out you will be able to see if you an get an empty spec by your mate

venue_17.gif

Make sure you sing "Is this a library?" as we don't often hear that one.

Haven't a clue regarding your seats - can you not check on the EFC official site?

And when you sing it, look towards the Main Stand and we'll all be yawning in boredom at hearing it yet again. We can just about cope with that, but we're sick to death of idiots singing "you'll never work again" at us... Other than that, enjoy your visit.

There's a guide available at http://www.evertonfc.com/content/fans/helpful-info/visiting-supporters-guide mate, which shows the 6 visitors sections.

I'd guesss lvl3 is actually lv3 ( lower visitors three ).
Enjoy your trip, but leave Vardy at home will you !

Status
Not open for further replies.