away fan advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironstohot

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi guys,

Purchased an away ticket in lower bullens lvl 1 row C. Could only get a restricted view because of issues on our ticket office. Since then tickets without restricted views have come back up for purchase, Not sure whether to purchase 2 more and sell the restricted view ones. Ive seen pictures online with fans sat further back with very poor views but with my tickets being lvl 1 row C im thinking ill be near the front. Has anyone sat near this area or can picture what is like? Cheers, Jim

Hi guys,

Purchased an away ticket in lower bullens lvl 1 row C. Could only get a restricted view because of issues on our ticket office. Since then tickets without restricted views have come back up for purchase, Not sure whether to purchase 2 more and sell the restricted view ones. Ive seen pictures online with fans sat further back with very poor views but with my tickets being lvl 1 row C im thinking ill be near the front. Has anyone sat near this area or can picture what is like? Cheers, Jim

manfacingbrickwall.jpg

'SUPA, SUPA AL, SUPA, SUPA AL, SUPA ALAN PAAAAAAAAARDEW'

Sell the tickets ASAP Friend

Hi guys,

Nobody does restricted views like Everton mate. Its not a slight inconvenience, but full on blind fold.
If you can, get rid. Unfortunately, even non-restricted tickets are often restricted at Goodison.

Hi guys,

On the assumption that you don't sing "sign on" ...

You must be fairly close to a pillar to have a restricted view from Row C, how restricted is debatable. If you're likely to sell out your allocation, then yea, buy a non-restricted view and flog the one you've got.

If you don't look like selling out and there'll be spare spaces on the day then you can always move around after kick off.

Last edited:

I'd risk it and move around mate. There are some awful restricteds in the Lower Bullens but I fancy you'll be able to move about if they're still selling.

Hi guys,

its quite similar to your away end, a 'restricted' view ticket nearer the front is probably better than an unrestricted view further back as you cant see above head height and you are so far from any sort of atmosphere the further back you go. Restricted is just one goalmouth obstructed by a pillar, not too hard to crane the old neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.