Avenue of Legends for entrance to BMD

Which 8 of the following would complete statue lined tribute to the club?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: ¥50m
Assuming the Holy Trinity and Dixies statues are moved or at least replicated at the new stadium, which other 8 iconic people or iconic moments would you immortalise in a statue fit for an Avenue of Legends?
Love a statue me......

Some great names, I’d definitely have some recognition for Southall. I don’t think the club recognises him enough imo and the man isn’t getting any younger.

People talk about his involvement in the 80s and rightly so but it should also recognise his service in the 90s, true he wasn’t as good but if it wasn’t for him I think we would of definitely went down and he was still one of the best keepers around.

Some great names, I’d definitely have some recognition for Southall. I don’t think the club recognises him enough imo and the man isn’t getting any younger.

People talk about his involvement in the 80s and rightly so but it should also recognise his service in the 90s, true he wasn’t as good but if it wasn’t for him I think we would of definitely went down and he was still one of the best keepers around.
Saw him interviewed on Sky today. Still fighting Everton’s corner. Great man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.