Aussie Tour Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrottel

Player Valuation: £35m
Sydney Morning Herald say this is the official squad:

Everton squad
Goalkeepers: Iain Turner, John Ruddy
Defenders: Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka, Seamus Coleman, Shkodran Mustafi, Sylvain Distin, Tony Hibbert
Midfielders: Adam Forshaw, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov, Jack Rodwell, James Wallace, Leon Osman, Marouane Fellaini, Mikel Arteta, Philip Neville, Tim Cahill
Strikers: James Vaughan, Jermaine Bedford, Jose Baxter, Kieran Agard, Louis Saha, Lukas Jutkiewicz, Victor Anichebe

Interesting that Lukas makes the squad - another chance to impress DM?

cant wait! see the boys over here in brisbane then a month or so later at goodison! what more could i ask for

World cup duties i think
But overall this is a muc h better squad than what i was expecting to see

No world cup players except Tim! Obviously not expecting him to b estaying too long in South Africa! Although a tour of Australia without Tim would be kind of silly...

No world cup players except Tim! Obviously not expecting him to b estaying too long in South Africa! Although a tour of Australia without Tim would be kind of silly...

I think Cahill probably just wants to go, because its his "home turf" so to speak and he can probably see his old mates.

Other than Cahill though I wouldnt expect to see any of the players at the world cup going on this tour, they normally come back later than the rest to pre season training

That's a good touring squad for a long away trip! I'm assuming Sir David of Moyes will be here also?

I was surprised with the quality.

Considering it will be minus World Cup players it will still be a good team line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.