Attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays result was due to not turning up with the right attitude in my opinion.

From the first kick, Brighton were first to the ball, had more fight, more desire, won all their battles and overall wanted it it more.

Losses are acceptable but a poor attitude isnt

The players aren´t good enough, mate. Brighton is a tough place to go and unless you´ve got players who can turn a game in the way the likes of Hazard do you´re going to have a difficult afternoon there.

Style of play is pathetic. Gueye was our best player today yet has no composure about him whatsoever.

Keane, Mina, Zouma, Coleman and Walcott, all cant retain the ball.

......and we wonder why BFS played hoofball.

The calls for a striker I disagree with. Need about 4 players before we sign a striker.

The players aren´t good enough, mate. Brighton is a tough place to go and unless you´ve got players who can turn a game in the way the likes of Hazard do you´re going to have a difficult afternoon there.

Of course our players are good enough to beat Brighton. You have to earn the right to win by having the proper attitude, application and winning your individual battles. We did none of that today and you could see it in the first 10 minutes.

Bad things happen to teams that Zonal mark...

No one positive from that today or good performance. Zouma and Pickford perhaps and Coleman for effort if nothing else.

The rest Garbage

Todays result was due to not turning up with the right attitude in my opinion.

From the first kick, Brighton were first to the ball, had more fight, more desire, won all their battles and overall wanted it it more.

Losses are acceptable but a poor attitude isnt
No pride anywhere at this club.

Bad things happen to teams that Zonal mark...

No one positive from that today or good performance. Zouma and Pickford perhaps and Coleman for effort if nothing else.

The rest Garbage

Its not about the marking, yes we conceeded from a corner, but there was a problem in everything we done today.

Status
Not open for further replies.