Attending the Dallas Cup this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philtex

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I'm a new Everton American supporter this season and was excited to find out the younger lads will actually be competing this week right here in my own backyard. I only live about 30 minutes from the Dallas area. It may be 5 or 10 years before I get a chance to visit the UK on vacation at some point in the future, so my chances of seeing the Blues in person is really limited. So this is a great opportunity to see a few players in person that may eventually make it to the top level in the near future. Other than Ledson, I don't know much about our younger team. Any specific players I should pay attention to? Who do you think has the best chance to advance in a season or two? Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated!

Can you find a buyer for the club whilst you're at it mate? Bill's been looking 24/7 but no luck so far.

Never heard of this thing to be perfectly honest.

Is there a trophy for the winner?
Nor me.

Can you find a buyer for the club whilst you're at it mate? Bill's been looking 24/7 but no luck so far.
This is not the board thread - the lad wants to discuss something else so leave it out this time thanks.

Admittedly, I know nothing about what he wants to discuss.

Unproductive post mate.

This lid started a thread regarding our youngun's in a tourney that frankly neither you or I have heard of. I'm hoping this fella can fill us in more.
Sunday morning humour mate. If you pulled every comment that was tongue in cheek the forum would be empty. When did you get your Sheriff of GOT position anyway? You kept it so quiet we didn't get the opportunity to congratulate you.

Leave it lads.

But the point is correct that someone wanted to discuss a topic, so if you want to post 'off topic' do so in the Ale House section.

Thanks.

I have no idea?
So why post it?

The lad wanted to talk about youth players, why is it so hard for folk not to post smart comments? It just makes us all look stupid and unable to debate. I've already deleted loads this morning from this very thread.

I'm a new Everton American supporter this season and was excited to find out the younger lads will actually be competing this week right here in my own backyard. I only live about 30 minutes from the Dallas area. It may be 5 or 10 years before I get a chance to visit the UK on vacation at some point in the future, so my chances of seeing the Blues in person is really limited. So this is a great opportunity to see a few players in person that may eventually make it to the top level in the near future. Other than Ledson, I don't know much about our younger team. Any specific players I should pay attention to? Who do you think has the best chance to advance in a season or two? Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated!

So, any thoughts on any players who'll be at this thing?

Kid who lives round the corner from me has gone. Mike Donoghue.

heres the cup
Dallas%20Cup%20trophy.jpg

wtvf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.