Atmosphere at home games........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the RS showed us on Tuesday night that if a home crowd gets behind its team from the first second to the last then anything is possible.

All this "they have to give us something to shout about" bulls**t is counterproductive.
Yeah but their atmosphere always starts by being contrived, forced, call it what you want. That song and the flag waving is totally contrived and if my memory serves me right someone used to write song lyrics for them to fit certain tunes. Contrived atmosphere can lead to inspire the team which then leads to a more spontaneous atmosphere. Good on everyone involved for trying to improve it, cause it has been better in recent weeks even against Burnley it was better than it would have been in the past.

Behind the goal row DD.
Not gotta give a seat number - and lbh even if I did theres little substance behind it.
The same way there is little substance to your question - its more at attempt to 'catch me out', becuase how dare someone have an alternative view, yet sit in the Gwladys. Can't be true, clearly an imposter.
Did you just assume my viewpoint?

How very dare you.

People saying "forced atmophere" as though it's a bad thing. Yeah it's so awful that people are actually trying to have a go and make sone noise rather then just sitting on their hands in total silance all game like it's been for the last couple of years isn't it?!

Yes it's better when the 'Goodison Roar' just comes naturally and everyone is involved but needs be when the devil vomits onto you. Fri might not of been spectacular by any means and yeah it was an effort to get everyone involved at times but it was still a million miles better then it's been for the bulk of the last four or five years at Goodison. Some of us are trying to improve the atmophere, maybe if the hipsters actually got involved themselves every now and then it wouldn't feel so "forced" to them.

Oh BTW, singing older songs on the last home game of the season has been a thing for as long back as I rember. Been going in for donkeys years.

If any hipsters reckon just getting behind the team is forced then they're the reason that the atmophere at Goodison had been trash for so long.
Spot on mate, the RS support at Anfield is acknowledged by loads of managers and players as being extremely intimidating. Contrived? Grow up! If it works it is right, any other opinion smacks of pettiness. When Goodison is bouncing it is fabulous, I imagine the pit is the same, it’s just like that more often!

So I’m a kopite because I said their fans got behind their team the other day?? That’s absurd. I find their fans annoying and I hate the way their club has bought its way to Champions League glory with massive transfer fee expenditure.

Status
Not open for further replies.